Periods 3, 4, 7 Objectives:
- I can identify where the movie Big Fish stay faithful to and departs
from the novel Big Fish.
-I can analyze the significance of the changes made by the director
and what effect they had on the audience.
- Warm up: What characters and events do you expect to
stay the same?
- Lesson: What characters and events were changed so far?
- Classwork: -Compare/contrast organizer of movie to novel
- Finish compare/contrast assessment by the START of class
Period 6 Objectives and Agenda:
Same as other classes!
-Figurative Language Assessment Retakes/Makeups will be held
Wednesday, 3/21 @ lunch, in Mrs. Langdon’s room.
-You MUST attend a study session PRIOR to the retake:
Tuesday, 3/20 after school